News and Events
Join us for a fund raising event on 16 October 2009
- Inaugural Học Mãi Foundation Conference
- Fundraising Events
- 2007 Annual General Meeting
- Post AGM Function
Please join the Học Mãi Foundation in Hanoi on 24 October 2008 for their inaugural conference
Thank you to the University of Sydney Medical Students (past scholarship recipents) who organised this very successful event at the Bay Thinh Restaurant in Marrickville on Sunday 29 June, 2008
Thank you to all who attended and supported this event.
The Học Mãi Foundation offers yearly scholarships to University of Sydney 2nd and 3rd year medical students
The Học Mãi Foundation held a very succesful fundraising event at the Casula Powerhouse on Friday 16 May, 2008.
Working together with the Liverpool Council and Casula Powerhouse ensured the evening's success.
The Học Mãi Foundation was honored to have the function opened by our Patron, Her Excellency Professor Marie Bashir AC CVO
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) and post meeting function were held on the 6 March, 2008. The meeting was held at the University of Sydney and attended by 30 people.
During the AGM, there were presentations from:
- Dr Dilhani Bandaranayake - Học Mãi Foundation Program report
- Prof Elizabeth Elliott - Dien Bien Phu Project
- Prof Jonathan Morris and Dr Jane Hirst - Tu Du Hospital Project
- Sophie Kerle (2nd Year); Lilli Yuen (3rd year) - Medical students presentation
- Professor Robinson outlined the successes of 2007 and presented the plans for 2008
- Professor Robinson presented the Chairperson's Awards to Dr Kirsty Foster and Ms Louise Cocoran (CNE) for outstanding contribution and commitment to the Học Mãi Foundation
|2007 Annual report|
The post meeting function was held in the Nicholson Museum at the University of Sydney. It gave the Foundation an opportunity to say thank-you some of our supporters from 2007.